what happen to build the realitionship before sleeping with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I was wondering the same thing!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 11:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am not sure I waited 8 months ti sleep with my husband when he was my boyfriend. It was soo worth it.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i agree. the way i see it is; too many men just want sex and i am not willing to just share my body with someone who does not love or at least care deeply for me. they should go to a prostitute instead.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• People got lazy and weren't willing to make the effort to build the relationship. People now-a-days want the easy way out and want the relationship without the work. They want to meet and fall madly in love, even if that means getting in their pants to do so. It's sad.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• And I don't agree that it's JUST men. Women are the same way. It's evolution in a sense .. They've progressed ot become more sexual creatures then they were before. Sex just so happens to be an ice breaker and a buffer between the work of a relationship and what they're looking for.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It matters whether you want what you want, but how you say things, and when you mean them. Like when you refuse to do something, refuse it and let it go, not worrying what that person thinks of you. It's just feelings, and they come and go all our life. Why let one event spoil the life of interesting dates anyways, men aren't that interesting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It went out the window with the sexual revolution..
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Well, with my ex-husband we didn't have sex until our wedding night. I should have!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2011