How can i clean my GAS stove?

i have a GAS stove i got it cleaned just not to purfection like i want how can i clean it better? the back burner is like almost black ahhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I use a really hot wet rag and wipe it down first or run it under hot water to lossen the gunk then I use a little ajax powder and a brillo pad to scrub. Usually comes right out. If theres still gunk behind I will spray them with No scent Oven cleaner and put them outside for a few hours then just wipe them off. I would test a small area it first though no matter how you do it, I have burners that have this coating over them so it works for me but yours may not? I really hate using the oven cleaner period and the bottle says not to use it on the burners but mine detach and when its really bad, its the only thing that works
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008