I smoked pot and then...

cried after sex? And I couldn't really pinpoint what I was so upset about, I'm not that girl, I don't just start crying for no reason. Do you think they were related? or was I probably just stressed/upset over other stuff and that just pushed me over the edge? wtf? help me understand my head ladies :). OH AND BEFORE WE BASH MY BRAINS OUT, MY SON WAS WITH MY MIL FOR THE NIGHT, I HAD TWO HITS, AND, NO, I DON'T USUALLY SMOKE POT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe it was just the pot lol i wouldnt worry too much about it
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• sometimes people just need to cry for no reason
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 12:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Pot heightens your senses and feelings. And especially after sex. That's an intense feeling of emotions. Thats totally normal. lol! It's kinda cute!
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 12:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Maybe you needed a good cry! My cries are usually related to some fictional crap I see on Tv................at least yours was genuine even though you're not sure why..............If sex is so good, it makes you cry........well, that's not exactly a bad thing! ;)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• yea i think so i use to smoke untill it started giving me panic attacks so yea i think it is related
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I believe it is related.
    THC does heighten your senses and sex is such an emotional thing for women-whether we want it to be or acknowledge it to be.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sounds hormonal. I can cry after a Folgers commercial if it's PMS time! Seriously, it happened lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• No biggie!! We all need a good cry....... I love to cry. In private though. :o)
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 11:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• it feels good to cry sometimes!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Smoking pot made me dumb as a rock. I swear. LOL I wouldn't worry too much about it dear! Are you still sad/bothered about something? If not, hey you got an emotional release as well as sexual...SCORE! :)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011