Is it true that if you eat fruit you taste good down below? adult content

If you have found this to be true what fruits do you eat?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 12:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• It is not that you taste good or sweet literally, but when you do things like eat lots of fruit and drink lots of water, it rebalances the ph and acidic levels which then changes the taste/scent down there. Generally when its not a scent/taste on the sweeter side, it can be signs of an unhealthy diet or even something as simple as too much coffee or wine and not enough water or fresh produce. Learned about this last semester in human sexuality :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What...Really?! Ive never heard this before? but its interesting! I just realized I've been eating alot of apples lately & my boyfriend is coming back to town at the end of the month & we've never had sex...hmm...think I'm gona really start stocking up on ALOT of strawberries. Alot ALOT of strawberries! Awesome, lol.
    kool-aidbabe

Answer by kool-aidbabe at 12:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm not really sure about this; however my DH claims that when I eat more sweet things in general he can tell/taste the difference.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i only heard it's true on men... and it's with pineapples.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i know it is true for men if they eat pineapples or drink redbulls or any other sweet energy drinks
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• HAHA! I better start eatin a lot of fruit if it makes me taste good! I'll be like "baby...try it today...i ate lots of oranges and apples for you!!" LOL!
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 4:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Haha. I'd never heard of this! That's kinda funny though.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I can honestly say NO to this. My ex-fiance didn't taste very good so he started eating pineapple and drinking pineapple juice and it did not help in the slightest!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Heard this about men eating mangos and such. It's not true at all.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2011