Would you keep your child in a play group if you knew they didn't clean the toys? (It's in the basement of a church)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Depends on my child's age, if they were at the age where they are constantly putting things in their mouth then I would take them out. But if they are old enough to know not to put things in their mouth then I would stay and just keep hand sanitizer available.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My child is 14 months dam I already paid for December!!
    Anonymous

• Are you there with your baby? Or do you just drop the baby off? Cause if you are there, then just keep a really close eye on him/her and you should be fine! Good luck.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• NO
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• 1. How do you know that they don't? 2. Why not volunteer to do it?
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 7:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• NO, The flu is contagious enough, they should really be dunking them in a bleach solution, why dont they?? you should request they do that casue the flu is very serious and they can help to spread it by thier lazyness
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i'm pretty sure out church doesn't clean ours cause i have help out in nursery but the kids have to be 18 months or older and people are respectful enough that if their kids are sick they don't drop them off. well most. so far my daughter hasn't gotten sick and she is about 30 months. i don't clean her toys at home and on occasion kids play with hers. i think it would be a good idea to ask the church to do it though. it's a risk you take in most places now days.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2008