gained shit load of weight lol trying this new program to lose it called Lose That Baby Weight Karen Brimeyer

hi I'm Hope i was once thin before i had my baby. not flat tummy or abs but im 6ft and fit into a size 12 smallest size ever and was fat my whole life before that! lost all the weight between junior and then my senior year got pregnant during middle of the year gained about 40 pounds for my pregnancy how the hell do i take it off any kind of good programs?? u heard maybe about let me know PLEASE!!! CANT EVEN FIT INTO MY JEANS! just had my baby shes going to be four months this 6th! Has anyone heard of this program i want to try??

Hope_18

Asked by Hope_18 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• A good healthy balanced diet, I play the wii they have allot of fitness games, cable on demand they offer a numerous amount of exercise programs, & if it fits in your budget i would totally suggest a gym pass

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I know an awesome program called the 90 day community challenge through Visalus. My friend lost 25 pounds by the end of her 90 days, and one of my team mates lost over 30 by the end of his 90 days. I took the 90 day challenge for better health and energy not weight loss, but I STILL lost 4 pounds with out trying too by the end of my 90 days. Here is the site. Best of luck to you! http://shermalcom.bodybyvi.com/
    SherryMalcom

Answer by SherryMalcom at 1:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I just started using myfitnesspal.com and it's great! It helps you track your food intake and helps keep track of your exercise routine. And it's also a community where you meet others who are trying to lose weight. It helps to have a whole bunch of people motivating and incouraging you! I've deen doing it for a week and have lost 5 pounds. It may not be much, but it's a start! :D Good luck with your weight loss!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• join sparkpeople dot com. It's a free weight loss support website.
    And if you have the money and the self control HCG works too.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• ive not heard of it but gl with it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Wait a sec. your baby is only 4 months old? Give yourself TIME girl! I know you're freaking out and Iknow how you feel but honestly the more you stress the harder it is. Relax. It takes 9 months to gain the weight and it takes a while for it to come off. Are you breastfeeding? That helps. There's also a cool free site called loseit.com. Never heard of the one you're looking at.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011