One born every minute....

LMAO!! Have you seen this show? wow it cracks me uP! if yu havent seen it, watch it!!

its on lifetime...

about labor and stuff but its so funny. Shows nurses talking about patients (nothing too much info that messes with patient privacy)

and shows the mothers in labor and raw footage of how they really act and are.. one lady was getting checked to see how much she dilated and she answered her cell phone and the nurse was kinda weirded out about it LMAO

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No I haven't watched it yet, but I've wantd to really bad! What time and day does it come on? As long as it doesn't interfere with Grey's Anatomy on Thur at 9 or American Idol, I have nothing else to watch!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• its on right now but idk if its a re-run, from earlier... i set my DVR up to record it. :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• LMAO the baby was born and the nurse went to take a pic of the baby right when she came out and the memory card wasnt in, he forgot it LOL HAHA
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My dh's long time best friend, and best man in our wedding told his wife with both of their kids in the delivery room"wake me when it's over" and proceeded to nap in a chair with his baseball cap over his face! Dh knows better, thank God! Our first child was a 21.5 hour labor and the second a 6 hour labor that went from 1am-7 am, but as tired as dh was, he stayed awake and attentive!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my So was sleeping whiel i was in labor and had his headphones in. i was in TOTAL labor, water was just broken and has some blood coming out i know TMI sorry but i had to pee really bad i was calling him and calling him to help me and he couldnt hear me, i grabbed whatever i could and threw it at him missing a few times hit him twice but he didnt wake up.

i finally unplugged all of the crap and got up and helped myself in the bathroom peed did my thing, i really took about 20 min just to pee and the bathroom was like 10 feet wawy from me.

when i was done i walked over to him took ALL OF MY ENERGY and lifted my foot and kicked him as hard as i could LMAO

he woke up finally and i cried lol...

now its hilarious
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• LOL. Yeah I think dh won't slack off at all during my laboring because he knows what could happen if he did. Example: With my 2nd child, it was the middle of the night and the dr was literally sleeping in another area of the hospital. The ony "on call dr", not even my real dr. The nurses weren't checking very often anymore how far I was dialated and they thought it was going to take longer than what it did I guess and I ended up tearing and crowning and being 10 cm before they knew what happened. The only reason they came in was because they could hear me wailing. They ran to get the dr and he wasn't even in scrubs. He rubs his eyes and says"What happened? Did she get an epidural?" No stupid, this is natural, does it SOUND like I got an epidural?! Then dh says to the nurse,"I doubt you'll have to check her dialation because there's a head."
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• No I havent seen it yet But I think Im going to watch it now that you said something about it lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What time zone are you it isn't on our lifetime. East coast. At least not now.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I about died laughing when the one guy drops his phone on the baby while trying to take a picture. He pats the baby and says ~"ohhh".
    Ms.Cristi

Answer by Ms.Cristi at 1:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• lmao i loughed out loud whn i saw him drop the phone on the newborn lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011