Am i having a boy??

MY FIRST PREGNANCY WAS DIFFERENT HAN THIS ONE. mY DAUGHTER DID NOT KICK ALOT, AND THIS TIME AROUND MY BABY KICKS ME SO MUCH LIKE 24/7..dOES THIS MEAN THAT I MAY BE HAVING A BOY..i FIND OUT ON THE TENTH IF ITS A BOY OR GIRL, BUT I FELT LIKE ASKING THIS . i FEEL ITS A GIRL CAUSE THE WAY IM GROWING, BUT THE MOVEMENTS HAVE ME MIXED UP..ANY OPINIONS PEOPLE..THANKS

famsantiz

Asked by famsantiz at 1:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. Every baby moves and carries differently in utero too. Movements can feel less just from a placenta being in front, and feel stronger if the placenta is in back. I have 3 boys and one girl and each pregancy was different. The old wives tales promised that my last baby was going to be a girl, and it was a boy. Just hang in there :) You will know soon enough!
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• People will tell you tons of things for example: Well your belly is a bit bigger than it should be so it's a boy. Or: Well if your forgetting alot it's a girl.. there are hundreds of these wives tales. And the truth is, that's all they are is wives tales. You'll just have to wait until your ultrasound :)
    Charlee89

Answer by Charlee89 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• There is no way to find out just from movement and growth. Every child is different during pregnancy. Good luck with whatever you want
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'd say you have a 50/50 shot! Good Luck
    You'll know for sure once baby is born.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I know with my boy he was peaceful. I had no issues at all it was the easiest pregnancy in the world. This one.. OMG it is horrible I still have morning sickness. I feel pain all over.. parts of me hurt that I never knew could. I can't get out of bed due to POTS. I am borderline diabetic. I have all sorts of issues. I knew this was a girl. Girls tend to give you loads more trouble also her fetal heart rate was WAY higher than it was with my son. I just knew.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 10:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm having a boy and he kicks like crazy..so who knows. I know a nurse who use to be labor and delivery and she swears by the bellybutton thing. If your bellybutton sticks out it's suppose to be a boy and if it barely does then it's a girl.
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 9:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Every baby is different. I have 6 boys, and they all had different activity levels inside. I was told my 3rd was a girl, and I believed because his heart rate was high, and I had horrible preterm labor with him, and was in the hospital and on bed rest for 8 weeks. Then when he was born, he came out breech! I just tell him he came out that way because he was tired of being called a girl, so the first part we saw was his boy parts. LOL!
    mzfam99

Answer by mzfam99 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My first was a girl and I'm now pregnant with a boy. The only thing I noticed was how I'm carrying him. He is alot lower than she was. Also, I'm gaining more weight in just my stomach and not the rest of my body like I did with her.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

This is like my pregnancies to the max! My son was 100% completely by the book, nothing went wrong, he was born on his due date. This time around I have placenta previa, I have morning sickness still at 18 weeks, I'm constantly having back pain, neck pain, stomach pain... I tell people all the time I'm gonna be forced to nickname her PITA, cause that's exactly what she is, and she's not even here yet! I just knew with all this difficulty it had to be a girl.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011