I have a cuddle buddy, what do you think of this? ;)

I have a problem sleeping alone :( i have a guy friend, we both have feelings for each other but r not ready for a serious relationship, a couple nights a week we spend the night together usually we hang out w mutual friends then go home and cuddle (cont)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's just fine...it's actually kind of sweet :)
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 3:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• well if ur married to some one else i would tell your girl get the hell out of there but both single and have feeling for each other and just cuddling good for you when I was single I wished I had a cuddle buddy nothing more tho lol
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 1:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Well I dont see anything wrong with it if your both single and if this is what you guys are content with it then stick with it
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• You're both single and you both have no problem with this then keep at it, if it makes you happy.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If you both understand the relationship and know what to expect then you should be okay. I think I would just be honest with each other always.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Where did the OP say anyone was married?

I don't think what you're doing is wrong if you're both ok with it. Sometimes you just need the physical comfort of someone else!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• And sleep, then whoever is at the others house goes home in the morning. Do u think its wierd? I love having someone to connect w emotioally and comfort me w/o having to commit more than were comfortable before we're ready.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We're both single jus not ready for a relationship so i think this is our way of working up to being ready for a relationship w each other.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Er...You do realize that you ARE in a relationship, right? You and your "cuddle buddy" are already in a relationship if you are hanging out regularly and receiving emotional and physical comfort from each other. My questions to the both of you would be, what is it that you're afraid of and why are the both of you placing such emphasis on the sexual aspect and social labels associated with "a relationship"? Does he have a problem with true intimacy? Do you?

If the both of you really do want to evolve what you have, you'll address these questions and figure out what you want out of life, respectively and as a team.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't see anything wrong with that
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011