If YOU diet...does your family eat what you eat?

I see those weight watchers or nutra-whata's meals that you get in the mail. My guess it's microwave meals, but yeah, I don't know. I was always told microwave's don't make the healthiest foods. So, if you got the mailed meals, you wouldn't be serving that to your family.

If you make the meals...I see weight watchers now does the portion sizes and calories so you can cook at home. Would you feed your family the food you've cooked off the WW plan? Kids are growing, needing to put on a bit of weight to help them grow...but would you feel it is good to feed them what you eat? Your husband who doesn't want to lose weight...would he eat it too?

I hear counting calories is also hard on a person...but the idea of making WW meals...to lose weight...would you have your family sit and eat the same thing instead of making several different meals?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 2:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Health

• I do weight watchers and yes my family eats my weight watchers food. weight watchers is mainly about eating low fat foods, and portion control
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I do weight watchers as well and my fmaily eats what I make. Sometimes they don't even realize I made a WW meal and they love it. the food is great and easy to make. Not only that I can take something they love and make it a little healthier.

I don't count calories or anything I just watch what I eat.
    Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes, but my idea of dieting is to eat fresh foods cooked from scratch, and it's good for all of us.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2011