Ya'll see snow...what's the ground hog going to say?

LOL, I'm in Okinawa, Japan and thought I'd be missing the states...it's said to be in the 80's later this week, but I keep reading SNOW everywhere stateside. We don't do fall back/spring forward in Japan either...but just wondering...is the Ground Hog seeing his shadow...and I tend to forget...which one says 6 more weeks of winter...seeing shadow or not seeing shadow?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 2:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• He didn't see his shadow so spring will come soon. LOL as 3/4 of the U.S.A. is covered in snow. I don't place a lot of faith on a ground hog.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• lol i dont tink he will come out of his hole its a blizzard where i am. we are at a level one. :( and im working till 7am so i m hoping its atleast a level 2 so i can go home to my son...
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 2:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think if he SEES his shadow, it's more winter..if he doesn't, then spring. I think they should just let the poor little guy sleep! LOL
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 6:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yay, I actually live where there is no snow! I'm not a fan of cold, so whatever happens to our groundhog today, I just hope it means spring soon!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2011