One Born Every Minute...

Did you receive an email from CM to be on the show too?

heatherd702

Asked by heatherd702 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, but I'm not pregnant :-) I wouldn't want my privacy displayed anyways even if meant $$. Plus I don't need hospital staff and tv producers and the like doing things intentionally during my birth for ratings. Birth is a very special miracle, not a spectacle.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes, I agree. I wouldn't do it either... The hospital already told me that there will roughly be around 7 people in and out of my room not counting DH and mom... I get claustrophobic easily as it is.
    heatherd702

Comment by heatherd702 (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yeah some of those ppl will probably be for the baby only. My fave ppl in the delivery room are the postpartum nurses :-) They bring you the drinks after you've given birth and are all dehydrated and food after you've been starving through labor oh and the best part---- they bring you all of the stuff to soothe your perineum LOL TMI sorry but its true. They're kinda like"Sorry you've been tortured, here's some relief, what else can I do for you?" I love 'em!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2011