Has any of your Ex Boyfriends came back?

So I have experienced bad relationships in my life, but as soon as you forget about them thinking that it's all in the past BAM! your Ex is BACK! and wanting something to do with you...have you had any experience like this? why do men come back knowing you are over, and you made your life already...all of my Ex's have came back no matter how much time passes they all come back....

what's your experience?

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 3:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Only one of my ex's did that and it was really creepy, as he wouldn't stop mailing me, calling me -one time I had 465 missed calls in 4 hours, yes, 465- he skyped me, etc, I couldn't have any social activity program open and he'd harass me constantly. Eventually, I had to change my phone number, my email address and my skype username so he couldn't find me. I guess he gave up after a while. While it lasted, it was horrible.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 4:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• ive had many exes come back in my life but theres only one that keeps coming back. we have been on and off for 4 years. 2 years which we just plainly stopped talking. he was my first love, and i still love him. i was his first in everything. when we see eachother we cant help but fall in love all over agian. we have cried so many times saying we were sorry and blah blah blah. but hes in the army now so hes a huge player i found out the hard way. if that man were to ever grow up and just decide what he wanted im sure we would be together. but the last time he broke my heart i blocked him and deleted him from myspace and facebook. i have a new man now and we have been together a little over a year but nothing compares to what i feel with that army man...im hoping one day i can learn to let go...sorry i rambled...
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 4:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• "all my exes live in Texas." I didn't have anyone I was really serious about prior to dh. Just silly "boys". I never was the type of girl to swoon at the slightest bit of attention from a guy. I guess I could just always see through the transparencies of them all.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have one EX that comes back. It hasn't happened in a long time and I think the reason is he finally found someone and has moved on. It took almost 10 years of this back and forth. Even though I was married and had moved on I would get a phone call every couple of months. Sometimes we would see each other out and talk. Now we are both happy and we are friends which is nice.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• A few have come back and wanted another chance but I didn't do it. One came back last summer after not seeing him for 17 years! He was my very first boyfriend and he still loves me and wants to be with me. I didn't want to open that can of worms though because he mentioned having a drink one night while we were talking and he was an alcoholic. That's why I broke up with him back then, he was controlling and a mean drunk and had initially hidden his drinking from me so he lied for a long time. So, I stopped contact with him...catching up was fine, nothing more.

rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• years back a few did try to contact me again
    it was because they just had an end of a relationship
    i did not go back to any
    there was a reason (a good one) that i was not with them
    maybe some men have an end and think eaiser to start a new one from one that was already started in past
    it is odd to me

i can not think of one past ex that i would want to start up again with
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My first love as a teen came back in to my life 10 years after we broke up. I made the mistake of marrying him and am now divorcing him.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• They all come back but I tell them to remember why they left and slam the door in their face

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I've had a few ex-boyfriends that have come back at different times and all of them really wanted me back. I went back out with one of them, never again. I never should have because I always knew that the man I was going to marry would know what he had when he had it, not after he lost it. My husband is the only man that I've dated and never had a breakup with and we were only together for about 6 months when he proposed.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have that happen a couple times but I have made a rule to never work backwards only forwards.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2011