what have you won in a raffle?

example: a Tv radio purse etc.

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 4:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• one thousand dollars
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 5:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I won a laptop as a door prize once - lol, in fact, it's the one I'm typing this on right now :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Oh, and I also once won the "First Night Basket" grand prize for the Spouses Group I was in at the end of one of my dh's deployments. All sorts of people donated stuff, and the group bought some stuff for it from some of our other fund raisers. It was a HUGE basket (like literally barely fit in the back of my car), and had champagne, huge Polo bath towels, tickets to local places, wine glasses, all sorts of stuff like that :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My friends did a fundraiser for us because my DD was in the hospital and at it findraiser my other children won a Candy Basket, just what they need.

Years ago when my middle child was 2 he wanted a rocking horse for Christmas. We were at the Church Christmas party and they had one there so we put our tickets in it. We won the rocking horse and it was a great Christmas!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Oil painting
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Not a darn thing :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2011