Income tax returns..are you you going to buy what you NEED or WANT?

I may do both..but I'm also going to put some aside.

virgo550

Asked by virgo550 at 6:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• We haven't figured out exactly where its going because we have many things to pay off, but it will be going towards bill stuff.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• neither, we always put it aside. Since it goes into the savings account some of it gets used for vacation or if a car needs to be fixed. We don't usually use it right away.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We need to use it to catch up on bills we are behind on, but I have a feeling my DH will end up buying something he wants.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• both..I want to buy some stuff for the house. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I guess you can call it both. We just have one car, going to buy a good used car.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We are going on vacation to the Keys and buying two video games. The rest is going towards bills and savings for more bills. We are also filing for bankruptcy with it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Both. Pay off a bill, but a couple things for ourselves and our son but the majority will go into savings.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Paying off cards, Car loan, and the rest goes to savings...and fun money. We want to replace a few items around the house, then we are considering the idea to save up for a trip to California (Disney...one or the other lol). Plus, I FINALLY have my license, so we are talking about getting a second vehicle now. Yay!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Mine is going to paying off 2 small debts and now my dryer is going so I guess a new one of those!!! A friend of mine got all fun new stuff and I'm a little jealous lol
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We try to not get a refund; I don't like anyone using my money without paying me interest

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2011