There's ANOTHER fire in Southern California. This one is in Yorba Linda. Any moms out there in that area or in areas getting smoke from it? Are you OK?

It's into neighborhoods and they are saying on the news that the fire hydrants are dry.
If you are getting any smoke from this fire, start packing. And don't forget to close your garage door when you leave. That just leaves a huge hole for sparks to get inside and into stuff that burns easily.

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am in the area. Actually, the fire started in Corona(where I live) which is the city next to Yorba Linda. It started in Corona and a few houses burned there and then the embers flew to Yorba Linda and now there is a fire in Brea too. We can see the fire from our home but we are far enough away from it that hopefully we won't get any flying embers our way.

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My friend lives in OC, she said the fires are finally under control.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• that area is so unpredictable - lets hope it doesn't grow more than what it has already been - its getting to the time of the evening winds - it can change rapidly - I am in corona on the back side of the fire
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Hope all is well with you ladies, I will pray for your safety.
    Anonymous

• im starting to think we shouldnt go back to the east coast for thanksgiving.
    we are in san diego, but you never know what will happen
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 1:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2008