Anybodys cat being pesky today

I got up this morning, she jumped on my lap. I gave her a good petting and then moved her because I had to go shovel. I come in from shoveling and as soon as I sat down she jumped up again. She sat for a bit, noticed my son had food so she went to pester him. I just sat down again and here she comes. Nudging my hand so it is hard to type. Silly kitty:O)

sandbuster

Asked by sandbuster at 9:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pets

• Yes, lol. I woke up to him scratching my bed! He never does that. Now he is taunting the birds and chasing after the dogs! Way out of character. He is being a pain in the butt today.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Somebody really wants some loves this morning :-) Yes, my cats get in their moods like that, too.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Awww...she is just feeling affectionate kitty's are so silly I love them ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• not this morning but last nite he was. actually last couple of nites he meows really really loud just as we go to bed and wants to go outside but i wont let him not in this cold weather.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i got up this morning and went to the bathroom, when i walked out into the living room, my fatass cat was hanging off my window curtain on the front door b/c he wanted to go outside....lol.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My one kitty has been pesky on and off for the past week or so. I think she did this last year and I suspect it's b/c spring is coming. In theory, anyway;-) She is also really wanting to go out and seems surprised to see over a foot of snow on the ground!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 3:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011