Will you be taking your dd to go see Justin Bieber's movie? (Never Say Never)

I am thinking about it my dd is 7/8 yrs. old.
Kind of make it a mommy & dd day.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes. We will be going with her and her cheer leader buddies. Oh the joy. I am sure they will love seeing 21 little cheerleaders coming in together (all 5-12 yrs old)

Answer by gemgem at 9:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My girls are 9 and 10 and I think that would be a good idea for a mommy daughter day. And probably cheaper than going to a concert...lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• probably not, my DD is 9 and she is not really into him..She likes bands like Shinedown, Staind, 3 Doors Down, Sugarland..so I am thinking she would not like it. If a group of her friends are going and she wants to go then I would say ok, but that is the only way.

Enjoy!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i won't but i know of a few girls here that will be going!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 9:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• She's 4, and she's really not into him. Or any other music like his. Maybe because I don't listen to anything similar. She'd much rather listen to bands like Queen, Bob Marley, etc.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my 13 is way in to him and really wants to go but we came to a compromise.....she either gets to see the movie once when its in the thearter or i will buy her the dvd when it comes out and she can watch it whenever she wants.....her choice....but no i will not be watch that movie with a bunch of screaming teenage girls
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• heck no!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• All three of my kids can't stand him, so no.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• No. MY dd's are 7 and 5 and have no idea who he is.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• No i will not! I have a 13 year old that is so in love with him... like she knows what love is? The reason i wont be taken her is something i have seen on his facebook page. His status one time was...F__ You Fans, and i think alot of what he does is in appropreate... like his hand on selena gomaz butt when they were on a boat. I have enough issues with my daughter not adding to it.
    Teresa2266

Answer by Teresa2266 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011