Anyone else's family have cabin fever !!!!!

speed skatingWhat do you all do when stuck inside for a while !!!!!!!! ICE HERE we can not go outside !!!!! UGH UGH !!!!!!

ramajil

Asked by ramajil at 9:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• we are the same here. Yesterday in the snow we walked to get lunch just to get out of the house. We have a Burger King just down the street from us, it was fun to walk in the snow and we took our time because we didn't have to be anywhere. Today we are playing card games, baking, playing video games, finishing up school work.

It is very hard to be in the house for so long, my DD wants to get out so bad she keeps asking to go somewhere, anywhere at this point.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• this makes for a long day here! lol 16-18 inches of snow lol makes for alot of shoveling ! all rds around where i live r closed :( so def. no traveling here! so gonna get caught up on cf mom/ fbook and maybe sudy sum more of my cna books etc. and relax is bout all we can do at this point..
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 11:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• OH my goodness yes!! My boys have been bickering with each other, which is HIGHLY unusual. We're going to Splash Lagoon next weekend and I can't wait!!! We need to get out of this house before we all kill each other.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i live alone i read or crocht. or sew something
    dee6438

Answer by dee6438 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2011