Do any of you ladies know where I get get coupons for ED?

Viagra, Levitra, Cialis We need some kind of help here this stuff is so expensive :/
I mean we'll even take the generic brand if they offer it. these pills really work or else I wouldn't even bother...lol
Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• Have you partner talk to his doctor about it.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes we have that is how we found out how expensive it is oh and he did give my dh samples ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• not sure what company makes them but if you know you can go on their website and often times they have programs that will help pay for them.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• viagra is a pfizer product and if you call 1.866.706.2400 or go to pfizerhelpfulanswers.com they maybe about to help with paying GL
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• also if you go to cialis.com they have a voucher program for a free trial. been looking around for ya a little. gl hope things work out.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011