when would you stop ttc?

i am 28. my husband is 34. we have been trying for 2 yrs with no luck. how much longer would YOU try. I do have an older child from a previous relationship. I just get depressed thinking it will take so long i will end up being a grandma and a new mom. what age would you say it is time to forget about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was 38 when I had my first. To me age is just a number. My doctors office told me some ladies coming in, there first child 47. Everybody is different. Did you try ovulation kits, they are great, I was preg. right away. Try this first. It would not hurt to go to see your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'd give it 2 more years, at least. Good luck!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 10:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• stop ttcing when u want to .. been trying almost 8 years here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• just take your time goodluck you should still try to see what happens just have faith & alot of patience it will come your way when you atleast expect it i hope it works out for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Keep trying at least another 2-4 years, you never know!
    EminBC

Answer by EminBC at 12:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I would try for another 5-ish years if it were me, everyone is different and only you and your husband know what you can and cant handle and when so I say as long as you feel like you want to continue to try you should.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 9:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2011