Has Obama become indefensible?

I notice a lot of question regarding Obama policies such as the stimulus bill and HC are empty of liberal replies. When he proposed all of these policies the liberals were in defending them to the hilt. What has happened?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe we're tired of all the bitching and complaining you do. Maybe we're glad our kids can stay on our HC policies until they are 25 . Maybe we're glad it's now against the law for insurance companies to discriminate because of pre-existing conditions. Why talk it to death?
    peggy572

Answer by peggy572 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Reality is seeping into the dark recesses of their minds, but they are still too stubborn to admit it!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I thought the word was reprehensible.
    I think they are snowed in, or have decided in a collective effort to stop answering.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Didn't you right-wingers ever get tired of defending GW Bush?
    peggy572

Answer by peggy572 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• While I understand differences of opinion, I am inclined more and more to place credence in the statement that liberalism is a disease. A serious malady of the mind.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

--
    I dunno.
    Give me an example of such.
    jewjewbee

• Maybe we're tired of all the b******* and complaining you do. Maybe we're glad our kids can stay on our HC policies until they are 25 . Maybe we're glad it's now against the law for insurance companies to discriminate because of pre-existing conditions. Why talk it to death?

***

Because MAYBE ObamaCare is NOT the "be all, end all" you so want to believe it is! And it's not only wrong on so many levels, but it's ILLEGAL as per the United States Constitution--which, you may not realize (or care)--is the foundation that this country was built upon!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Not all democrats are liberals. I think its easy to forget that. My mil is a prime example. She is in her 50s and has never voted for anyone but a democrat in her life. She voted for Obama, and now she is disenchanted with her party. She does not bother to even try to defend him anymore, and she did at first. My dh was a democrat when we met. Again he was disenchanted with his party, he is now an independent. Neither of them will be voting for Obama, and this will be the first election in my mils life she wont vote democrat.

I think its easy to think well ALL democrats are one way, same with republicans. There are plenty in the middle who are not going to defend something they cant defend anymore.

Answer by gemgem at 10:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

***
    No, because I was never so infatuated with him that I refused to call him out when he did WRONG!! I was never so insecure as to equate my voting for him with blindly following him off a cliff!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

This is the answer I expected. DEFLECTION.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2011