not happy....

my husband has been a total douche for a few days now. one of his laptops gets messed up and he blames me, is mean to me and starts calling me names. he hid the battery and power cord to my laptop because he's so jealous mine works. i am so sick and tired of his shit but i feel like i have to stay b/c of the kids. there is no doubt that he loves the kids but i feel like the only time he pretneds to love me is if he wants sex or when i was working making good money. idk what to do anymore :/

ihave10kids

Asked by ihave10kids at 10:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• This sounds terrible and you deserve better. So do your children! Even if he treats them well, it isn't good for them to see him treat their mother poorly.

I would seek professional help and if he won't participate I would consider a little bit of a separation or something. He needs to learn to be respectful.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• seek counseling! he's acting like a 6th grader!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 10:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• That's abusive. And juvenile. You can try therapy and see if that helps. Just because he loves your kids is no justification for him to treat you like shit.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think he's well aware of the fact you won't leave because of the kids.. make it known to him you have no intention of staying for them (whether its true or now ) tell then you will LEAVE FOR THEM.. they also don't need to see this immaturity and anger happening to their Mom.. I'm sorry to hear this.. with 10 kids I understand it wouldn't be easy - best of luck to you
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2011