for those married, if you could go back in time...

and never have gotten married, or had a relationship with your husband in the first place, would you have chosen that route? or would you still have chosen to marry him?

Mamma2E

Asked by Mamma2E at 10:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I would still have chosen him.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'd marry him again and again!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes, without a doubt!  Even the really hard times are worth it for the joy he brings me every other day :)

angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't change a thing...I love him and he makes me happy
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't think anyone else could love me for who I really am like he does. I would do it in a heartbeat!! He is the Best and I LOVE HIM!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 11:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'd never have gotten married. That's not to say I wouldn't have stayed in a relationship, I would have, but marriage changed A LOT for us. Not in good ways either and it kind of damaged our relationship a little bit. I think that we'd have been better off just being in a commited long term relationship without the marriage part.

Now .. It's funny to say that, because marriage is nothing more then a long term relationship with a legal certificate.. but it's funny how it can put a thorn in things either way.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• honestly...i would've chosen my best friend from high school who always had a crush on me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I am in the process of divorcing his abusive ass. There are two things I am thankful for my daughter and that my dad was able to walk me down the asle. Other then that If I could go back and not marry him I would.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would still marry him..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i think i would've moved on, and not married him. we are divorced now, lots of drama with our families, if they weren't around then we would still be together
    Davina07

Answer by Davina07 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011