Would you get mad at DH if he gave you a homemade Valentine's Day gift...like the one children make in Daycare?

Let's say he made a Macaroni Necklace...would you accept it since it is the thought that is suppose to count? Or would you make him feel like a slug and let him know that was pitiful and unacceptable? LOL

QueenAdeela

Asked by QueenAdeela at 10:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd accept it and would wear only that necklace as his gift!!!! ; )
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 3:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't expect my husband to give me anything for Valentine's Day... so it wouldn't bother me at all. Although if he was to do something himself, I'd rather it be something around the house!

Answer by gdiamante at 10:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• omg, I'd be honored if he took the time to do anything!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would accept it.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would accept it as a gift from his heart. I think one reason men don't do more gift giving is because women are too often not satisfied with what they get and make their husbands feel bad about the gift and thus about themselves. So they just figure it's no use to try and give up.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think its sweet!! Especially if he made it with the kids!!...... I got a love letter once. It is my favorite gift from him to date. 17yrs!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would cherish it forever!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'd be happy if he made something for me. That would mean he thought about it in advance.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think it's sweet. I mean, for a man that's kinda creative and allot more work than most would spend! However, I would hope it came with flowers too :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would accept it, but I would be laughing my you know what off while doing so. But it would be pretty cute I think lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2011