Cramp on my lower left side

I am 19 weeks pregnant and have started to feel my little bundle of joy moving A LOT. Especially in the last 3 days. However, I have an odd sharp cramp on my lower left side of my stomach. It's more towards my hip. Is it growing pains bc the muscles down in that area are growing. I have read that in the next 3 weeks I will be growing quite a bit. I am not stressed or extremely worried I am just kind of curious about what it could be.

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dunno I have that pain a lot I have no clue what it is I keep getting checked they say things are fine ... maybe it is just the uterus expanding but at least you know someone else is having it?
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 10:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Your right at least we kno we are not the only ones going through it!!
    annabelle092810

Comment by annabelle092810 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It can be the ligaments stretching. They refer to that as round ligament pain. Or it can be your muscles. Sounds to me like ligaments stretching though. Congrats on your pregnancy :) I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 5th :)
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 9:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011