Do you have a Dream Career that you keep in your heart?

Do you put little reminders to the side to help keep you focused? The children won't be babies all the time, so we must have something on the side for ourselves?

QueenAdeela

Asked by QueenAdeela at 10:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• What a fun question! My dream career is to become a SAHM in 9 years. By that time, I'll pulling in the retirement money, and have the kid(s) in school, I'll have time to clean and organize my way, time to join the local opera (even if only as a chorus member), time to do some crafty things and maybe be a church choir director again...I also want to do some rediculous things like try out for Mrs. America, compete in a vocal contest (such as colgate country showdown), see if I can break into older women print modeling (I'll be in my 40s then)....you know, fun stuff. :)
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 1:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Lawyer...I'm working on it now. But I know it's years away. I'm sure I won't obtain my Juris Doctorate before the boys are all in school.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'd love to be a photographer of some kind. I just don't have the time to practice it right now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• photography, baker, high school academic adviser
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would LOVE to do something creative. It was all I wanted to do in high school, and because of that I'm now doing nothing. I think it would be cool to be in an orchestra, or to be a journalist, or anything in fashion... all things I was good at back then, but have completely let go of now.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Heiress!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would love to be an Enviromental Activist. Saving the world, one post-consumer product at a time...lol
    Ms.Cristi

Answer by Ms.Cristi at 1:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• becomming a cna again! i study my books that i have an things on the comp. all the time just having the money etc?
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 11:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I want to be an Attorney. Realistically it wont happen. I'm getting a paralegal degree though.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My dream career is to start a band. That won't be happening. That would have been something to do in high school or college, not now.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011