a 3rd party appt

I had a appt this past monday to a Free agent ultra sound clinic that is not grouped with my doctors office. It was so much fun, and I was told that I am going to have a little girl and i can not wait. However, when they were doing the ultra sound my little baby girl kept her legs crossed and tightly closed. There are only about 2 or 3 times that she had them opened enough where the tech said you are having a girl. I am just wondering since its not associated with my doctor could she be wrong? I have a doctors appt next friday to get another done with my doctor, could their tech tell me something else??? What are the chances of it?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had an US during the first half of my pregnancy, #3, GIRL!!! at 8 3/4 mos, they did another, (i have a habit of having BIG babies, they wanted to make sure SHE was not getting to big!) anyway, even i knew, when i saw it! THAT did not belong on my baby girl!! bayb BOY #3!! LOL!! mistakes do happen, but it has nothing to do with who does it!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 10:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What does the clinic's association with your doctor's office have to do with how good the ultrasound tech is?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Depends on how far along you are, before 20 weeks can be VERY inaccurate.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2011