Ideas for a 5th birthday

My wonderful SD is going to be 5 in April and I am 19 weeks pregnant now and so by april I will be close to 6 months and I want to know a great simple way to throw her a party. Any ideas?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Does she like princesses? party at home with dress up tutus, crowns,jewerly. Play pretty pretty princess...make cupcakes and have the kids decorate them.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We did my dds party at home for her 5th bday. We got a pinata, some games from party city like pin the tail on the donkey, and let them play outside. They had a blast and it was pretty easy.

Answer by gemgem at 11:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Farm park if you have one. Any museums if it's in your budget, inflatable indoor playground, zoo if it's warm where you are and Chuck E. Cheese. All I can think of now.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2011