Registering

I am on my 1st pregnancy and it is time for me to register for my babyshower. I am kinda over whelmed with it. Im registering to 3 different places and I am worried about how to do this. I dont want to seem greedy or anything like that. I know I have been to to scan and register for anything and everything I want, I just don't know the basics of what I def need to make sure I have on it compared to things I just want. Advice?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Usually they will give you a list at the store of the basics to remember to register for, or you can look for lists online to print out that will tell you what to register for and how many of each. I would register for a few large items because people might go in together on them, like the stroller/car seat, pack and play, papasan chair, etc. Make sure to register for several crib sheets and changing pad covers. I only have one changing pad cover and wish I had atleast one more. You will probably get tons of blankets whether you register for them or not, so I wouldn't go nuts with them. Register for a boppy and a couple extra covers if you are breastfeeding. Also, lots of burp cloths and baby wash cloths. Man I just realized I could go on and on.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Boppy, bumbo, swing if you have room, choose one of the following: Walker, exersauser, jumparoo, you don't need all of them. Pack and play, teethes, bottles, bottle cleaning supplies, stroller, high chair, diapers, clothes, toys, bath tub, socks, crib sheets, crib set, baby monitor, and bouncy seat. You will get plenty of soap and bath products and blankets so don't register for that.

Fun shopping!!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011