Did anyone's hubby pass out during child birth?

My brother-in-law passed completely out! My hubby wasn't there for any of them due to unforseen circumstances. But I find it funny how some men just can't seem to handle it!

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 10:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband did when we had our first. They had to use one of those smelling salt clothes, LOL. He was fine during the other 3. But this one was different I think he knew it would be bad but I guess it was more than he imagined. I laughed though because my husband is one of those really tough guys so he was funny seeing him like that. Now its just one of those moments we both laugh at. :-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• nope, mine was involved in everything and wanted to experience it all and was the best support I could have asked for.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes, my husband did. He had a very hard time wrapping himself around the idea that he was to be a father. He was terrified. It's actually quite common. The nurse says it happens every day.
    The second time around he was fine.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Lmao that's too funny! Mine just slept through it :P
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My DH didnt, but my brother did. He said he was feeling perfectly fine, but started to get a little hot, so went to take off his sweater, then woke up on the floor. I thought it was so funny!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i was laughing before opening the link lol. no my hubby didnt he was perfectly fine. if my brother had been there he'd probably be one of those guys though
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My DH actually did really wonderful, I thought I might get to see him pass out, but he surprised me. lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My (now-ex) SO refused to be in the room.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Lol, nope. Hubby was all into watching the birth of our children.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Nope. I think he was to busy running around trying to get a sitter for my six year old and grabb all my bags and stuff. I was scheduled for an interduction, but I went into labor ealier than expected and since I had Gestational Diabeties/preclampsia and my vital sighns were going up they decided to give me something to pregress in my labor faster.
    ZLandAJsmommy

Answer by ZLandAJsmommy at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2011