What would be a great gift (or gifts) for 1 year old triplets (boys)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Drums. Haha....Just kidding their parents would kill you.

Maybe a block table big enough for the 3 of them to fit around. I've seen several for around 40 bucks,
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• great idea on the block table. they have those big megablocks bags at toysrus and i think they come with tables and bags to store them
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Maybe a wooden Train table or Blocks
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Blocks area great idea. We have a huge collection of Lego Duplos, and my kids play with them a lot.

Other things that might be nice - push/ride cars, a big wagon, Fisher Price Learning House or Kitchen (I think there is also one that looks like a barn), big balls, any age appropriate cars/trucks, a water table (if their birthday is closer to summer), a sandbox and sand toys, bath toys....
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Books
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Books and Duplos
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If you want to buy one gift for all three, I would suggest the Leap Frog learning table. I bought it for my granddaughter for Christmas, and she loves it. It's a very versatile toy and they could all three use it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I got my son and niece a ball pit to share. It blows up and deflates really simple, and so far has been sturdy enough for a 1 and 3 year old. They love it.
    Alyann94

Answer by Alyann94 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I've got to go with the ball pit idea. We go to play time with a woman who fills their wading pool with balls and soft blocks during the winter. The kids LOVE it! Of course the balls go everywhere, but it can be a game putting them back in.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 4:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011