If you were lucky enough to get some of the snow, how many inches have you seen so far?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 11:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• crying I want snow!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I live in Alberta... just seems adorable to me how all my American friends are freaking out about the snow! Sounds pretty normal to me! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We got 15 inches between last night and this morning. Will get another 10 today.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Lucky enough...NOT...I'm in CT and we've had over 80inches since January...not fun. Theres so much theres no place to put it. The roads are one lane, the mounds on the sides of the roads are over 6ft high
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• 12 inches so far, more falling
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• 6,but the wind blew it into 12 in and higher drifts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• @AdensMama: I spent my college years in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, in the tippy top portion of the Keewenaw Peninsula on Lake Superior. I'm with you! Most of these amounts are nothing to get upset over...at least not up there. Down here it happens so rarely that states and cities are ill-equipped to handle it, so everyting shuts down. Even my husband and I don't drive in it because of the other people who might be on the road acting foolish.
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We didn't get much. It might be as deep as 4 or 5 inches in some places, but I can still see the grass in about half of my yard. The really big thing here is the temperature; it was in the 70's over the weekend, and this morning it was 2 degrees with a windchill of minus 17! I know a lot of places get colder than that, but most winters we don't have many days below freezing and hardly ever any below 20 degrees. Since we rarely need them, I didn't buy big heavy coats for my kids. I've got them all wearing two shirts and 3 jackets today.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We live in NY, 30 min from the Canadian Border. We're 4 hrs NORTH of Buffalo. This is normal for us too, but they closed Fort Drum, which has happened 2 (this being the second) times in 8 years.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I live in Ontario and we only got 6 inches but it is still snowing. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2011