Still love him, but.... adult content

My husb is a wonderful guy and I do love him but what if there's no spark? I have a very low drive and feel awful that I am not into intamacy like he would like. Yes, have spoken to my DR about this and other than put me on the pill...nothing. I just feel like we are "here" and not like a husb and wife should be. Thank you in advance!

We have been together almost 23 years now.  Not thinking or wishing for another man--I just do not want a lot of sex.  I feel awful about it and try to "just do it" thinking that maybe once I get going, it will be good.  And once in awhile, it does turn out like that.  But he can tell--he says he doesn't want me to do that.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm the same. I don't have an issue with it though and DH is happy as he also has a very low drive. We are like best friends living together.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• um ya i was in the kind of relationship- now my ex and i are separated and going though a custody battle, he has another gf and is having another baby.

i'd just talk with him and tell him maybe you need to go on vacation just the 2 of you? or even go out with your friends more and see if you start to miss him and want to see him..
    Davina07

Answer by Davina07 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Well, what type of spark are you thinking there should be? is it only in the sex dept? How long have you been together. Are you thinking of other guys or just not being with your DH? I think most relationships go through periods of repetion or boredom. I have a low sex drive and my husband a very HIGH and I guess I MAKE myself try to be in the mood for him and usually can get in to it.. even though I would rather be doing anything else BUT have sex.. I think sometimes people think the grass is greener and it rarely is..good luck
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Consider your options then make a decision on what's truly important

Answer by admckenzie at 2:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011