When do you feel the baby from the outside??

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day today. Today I am almost for sure I'm feeling the baby!! Three times now! ;) It feels like something kid of round poking me from the inside. It'll happen a few times, for about a minute or so, and then stop. It's definately below my belly button, but a little higher up than I thought it would be. But the funny thing is that I can put my hand on my belly and feel it.
I'm thinner, I weigh maybe 113 now, but really, can I feel it outside already??

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 7:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• of course lol im 16 weeks and i feel it right under my belly button that is about where your uterus is right about now ... i started feeling flutters around 13 weeks and more of the movement like you said you feel about 15 weeks so just recently ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• haha, I'm so excited!! ;) I can't wait for hubby to feel!!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 7:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• lol i know my SO is so excited lol i keep telling him just wait couple more weeks from what i know it should be between 18 to 20 weeks that he can feel it lol im like you im not to big im 5 ft 9 and 157 gotta little meat but not liek some people ya know lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I just started feeling it from the outside last weekend (23 weeks). Been feeling flutters since 16/17 weeks, kicks since about 20/21 weeks. Husband just misses it everytime.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yes, esp if you are really thin (and you are) you can feel it outside. You may even be able to see it if you lay flat.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 9:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2008