TMI adult content

I have a odor of tuna fish, not always but mainly after i have sex with my boyfriend. No pain or anything else except the smell. Is it a yeast infection? Is there anything I can do at home? My stuff dont itch or burn and my boyfriends stuff is fine. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• try a spoon of honey everyday, tell him to do the same it maybe just the foods you guys ate, even try eating more fruit
    Davina07

Answer by Davina07 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Does he "release" inside of you? If so, then that could be why. There is a mixture of chemicals when the women's fluids meet the men's fluids & it doesn't usually smell good. As long as you don't smell when you arent having sex, everything should be fine. It's true that the foods you eat can effect the small of a man & a woman's fluids. People who are less toxic & eat clean healthy diets, tend to have a better natural smell down there.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Could be something bacterial, like a yeast infection. Recently I had Bacterial Vaginosis - very much like a yeast infection - and one of the symptoms was the smell, especially after sex. It's nothing to worry about - antibiotics will make it go away. It occurs naturally just like a yeast infection.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It is a vaginal infection. It is not a yeast infection. Go to the gyno to get medicine to clear it up.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• might be an infection talk to your doctor about that
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Your BF penis probably has urine on it and then he introduces that bacteria into you. I would tell him to wash up before sex or make it part of your lovemaking routine & you wash him. Also if you shave neatly down there on yourself, that keeps odor down too.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for all the help. Going to dr tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Good Luck
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• GL
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• hope u got it sorted x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011