Do you think I should be high risk?

well about 2 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant well Friday I ended up in the hospital I knew I wasnt far along so I was looking for what OBGYN I wanted considering the one who delievered my son stop delievery (He has been in for ALONG time) Friday I found myself in the hospital could barly move I had a high white blood count very bad low back pain and side pain and was spiking fevers.. Come to find out I had a VERY bad kidney infection and kept spiking fevers I ended up in there for 4 nights and they want me on anitibiotics through out my whole pregnancy. The obgyn I seen wants me back in about a week and made me a apt at her office I am not far along so all they could see is a sack. My last pregnancy was pretty bad to not to start off with at about 24 weeks I was in and out of the hospital in labor I'm just looking to find out what other people think and when I go back in I'm going to talk to her about moving me high risk.. What do you think she will say?

x3.babymama.x3

Asked by x3.babymama.x3 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It already sounds like you are.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think she will tell you that just being on antibiotics doesn't make you "high risk." Your past history doesn't really either as every pregnancy is different.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• The kidney infection is being dealt with, and nothing about your previous history indicates you are high risk.

Nothing that has happened has made you high risk.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My previous started at 24 weeks and just about every other day was in the hospital. && the kidney infection kinda run in the family she said she wants me on bed rest.. I have IC of the bladder I'm not sure how its all gonna work out I just worry about the baby in generak and our babys safety she stated that if I'm not on antibiotics through out my pregnancy I'll be back in the hospital.. When I got there I could barly move it was bad enough they actually thought I was pregnant in my tubes and it was heart breaking when they first said it..
    x3.babymama.x3

Comment by x3.babymama.x3 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I was considered high risk for my second pregnancy due to the fact that I went into premature labor with my first.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• That was what I was thinking the same thing layh41407
    x3.babymama.x3

Comment by x3.babymama.x3 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Im considered high risk just because im 41 and my last pregnancy I got gestational diabetes
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011