i accidently turned off power to a video game my husband was playing, now he is pissed off at me!

So now he went in in the bedroom pissed off at me. He didn't get to save it and lost everything. I'm a moron b/c I should have known better. Get a life I really feel like saying. He said as usual I ruin everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him to grow the F up! It's just a damn game nothing to through a fit over like a 2 yr old.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• he'll get over it. Its not THAT important, but yes it is frustrating esp when you haven't saved and had been working on it for awhile (like any program) and have to start all over, or he was at a particular hard part. He should just take a break and go back when he's cool again.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He really needs to grow up, it's not like you did it on purpose. He's behaving like a child.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• MEN!
    That's all I have to say.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Its normal to get frustrated. We all get that way. Video game or doctoral thesis, it would still be frustrating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• HAHAHA!i have been in his shoes. It is an irritating stuation. I know it's just video games, but anything you put a lot of time into & then it gets ruined, is extremely frustrating. I mean, say you were building something that took a few hours, then someone came along & destroyed it...even if it were accidental, you would still be upset.

My advice, just roll your eyes at him & let the whole thing blow over. Tell him you're real sorry & leave it at that. If you want to call him a baby, go for it. I probably would too with a little giggle added to it so it wouldn't seem so mean.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He'll get over it. My hubby does that all the time, our kids love to turn it off on him. I just tell him thats his fault for not saving before he went to bed, now he knows better. Its not like you did it on purpose, let him cool off for a bit and it will be fine.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm sure he could tell you to get a life for going online and telling a buncha strangers your problems... its all in your perspective of things.

That was important to him, the fact that its a game shouldn't matter, or what you think of video games in general. Yes he needs to step back and take a deep breath and relax about it, but he's perfectly right to get upset over getting interupted so abruptly. That happed during an email I was writing to my mom and someone turned off the internet connection and all that I wrote was just gone. All 3 pages. Yeah I was pissed, but I just re-wrote it later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What a BABY.. and to call you a MORON for that.. ugh..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Anonymous I think telling him get a life is uncalled for. Its a hobby like any other and it isn't costing any money and at least he isn't online chatting to women or buying pots and alcohol...could always be worse and we're all allowed our downtime. I'm sure he thinks your hobbies are lame, too. lol

are you serious? you obviously don't have a husband cause let me tell you my hubby got pissed at me over something like that he would no longer have a reason because he would no longer have  the game.... to get upset is one thing but im sorry if your going to curse me over a game then there's a problem.......

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011