SNOWPLOWS NOT HELPING?? adult content

I JUST GOT DONE SHOVELING OUT MY VAN AND THEN THE DAMN SNOWPLOW BOXES ME BACK IN!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! EVERGREEN PARKS SNOWPLOW DRIVERS SUCK!!!! THEY MAKE IT HARDER ON THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE!!!! I WILL NOT MISS THIS SNOW OR THE RUDE SNOWPLOW DRIVERS AT ALL IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO MOVE TO A STATE WHERE IT DOES NOT SNOW!!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 11:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• florida ... it hasnt snowed in florida in 21 years ... i promise... its in the 70s today
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It's like that everywhere. They have to plow the streets and in order to do that they are going to block people in again. It's either clear streets, or no clear streets. Which I bet if they were not clearing your streets you would be on here complaining about that.
    I know what you are going through, it happens to me all the time and we have so much snow I don't have anywhere else to dump it when I shovel my driveway.
    Just suck it up and do it again. In a couple of months everything will be melted.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• they are required to plow and if your car is on the road i hate to say it , but it does not matter they are told to clean the roads. I remember getting myself shoveled out many times and them plowing me back in:( it sucks to. But that is their job. I am sorry. if they do not do what they are told to do they lose their jobs. It gets very frustrating the sad part was i had no where else to park where i lived but on the street only a few houses had driveways. I hope your day gets better
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What do you think they should do? They have to clean the streets and cannot stop at each driveway to clean out the entrance with a shovel. At least your streets are being plowed and you don't have to do it yourself. Snow happens but it's not forever.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We live on a dead-end street; they don't even get to us til 2-3 days after a snowstorm because we're not considered a major thoroughfare. I hate to think what would happen if someone on my block required emergency care- they wouldn't be able to get through. I'd take your situation over ours anyday.
    Anonymous

• Soooo...your van was on the street? Your own fault. Or. It filled in the end of your driveway? Happens everywhere, get used to it.
    Anonymous

• Well if you think you can do a better job get on it, obviously you have never ran a snow plow before :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I swear the state of Washington never heard of a plow. A couple years ago when I was living there we had a big snow storm come through and no one plowed the streets for days and I am talking about the main streets.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• its snowing there its raining here ... we flood
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Your lucky b/c where I live, they still didn't come yet,and I have to go to work tomorrow
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 12:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011