Anyone bought a gun since the election?

Around here gun sales have gone through the roof. We went to buy a new shotgun today. The lines were of people were like nothing I've ever seen. Pistols were flying off the shelfs. After talking with several of his buddies my husband decided he wanted another pistols as well. I was just wondering have YOU bought, or considered buying ? Please answer anonymously to avoid judgement and bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• NOPE JUST MORE SHOT GUN SHELLS LOL .... WE HAVE TWO SHOT GUNS AND A HAND GUN .. HE HAD THE HAND GUN AND A SHOT GUN BEFOR EI MEET HIM AND I HAD A SHOT GUN
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• no, but plan to
    Anonymous

• no don't plan to and this is the first I am hearing of a mad rush to purchase firearms
    Anonymous

• We are planning to.
    Anonymous

• Nope...I live in Texas. I've got plenty already. JK! People think every Texan has a gun. I don't own one and don't plan to rush out and get one either. Personally, I don't want them in my home. That's just me but I don't think anything of it if someone else wants one...right to bare arms and all.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• No and I don't plan too.
    Anonymous

• Owned long before the election.
    Anonymous

• Yep, we've bought several. A combination of shotguns, rifles and handguns. Along with a buttload of ammo. Anyone remember how bad it was for gun owners when Clinton was president? It is going to be worse. Clinton had a republican congress to fight. Obama can get pretty much what he wants, unscathed with a Democratic controlled congress. They can't take our guns..but they sure as hell can make obtaining ammo a problem.
    Anonymous

• No and I do not plan to. I
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Dear lord, I did hear about this, and I think it is silliness. I will never own a gun unless I needed to for survival. I dont think it is ok to have guns with kids in my house, lock safe or not. The most I will have is a BB gun which we do have. My mom has one if I ever were to need it and so does my FIL. Dont get me wrong I am not afraid of them and I do know how to shoot very well. I grew up on 42 acres of land and had to know how.

Anonymous