What are you thanking God for today?

I'm especially thankful that we didn't get the horrible snow and ice that so many other places are getting.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 12:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• My children's smiles today and a mother's patience.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 6:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Im thanking the Lord today for my crazy, amazing, and blessed life. Everything i have, is through him. He gives me strength when i need it, and he guides my life. I love where i am today, and i know it is because of Him <3
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I am thankful for God's mercy! His grace,His love! I'm thankful that He thought enough of me and my family to allow us to all experience life again today. A good friend of mine brought a new life into the world today, while another buried her baby the other day. I am so thankful for His protection and that the lives that are precious to me are just as precious to Him.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I am thankful for His love, mercy and grace!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm also thankful that even though we are having freezing weather, we are not having "state of emergencies" and are relatively safe and ok. I'm thankful for my family anf friends being well and happy. I'm thankful for every breath I take and every morning when I open my eyes to a brand new day that He has made :
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Well, pretty much nothing. That's all I EVER get from imaginary creatures.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• That i feel better today than i did yesterday. I was sick and throwing up yesterday, but i feel better today.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I thank God everday for my Beautiful Son Brody, my Amazing Husband Clinten, my wonderful job, and all my family for being there for us in our hard times that we have.
    mommaclow

Answer by mommaclow at 11:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2011