Don't you think it's funny when someone attempts to call you out for reading something wrong, but they can't spell?

I just find it humerous. I miss a simple word, no big deal, no harm done, wasn't passing judgement wasn't even important. Someone takes the effort to make an anonymous post to point it out,very rudley as well, but they can't spell? Really? LMAO

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Um, you spelled humorous and rudely wrong... *ducks for cover from shoe being thrown at head*

wink mini

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• LOL that is so funny. It annoys the hell out of me that the grammar police needs to point out the smallest thing. If you know what the person is saying just shut up and ignore the mistake.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sorry!! I was just trying to be nice.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think it's being mean spirited to call someone out about a post. If you are going to correct someone, have your own spelling together. You just have to ignore some people :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yea, until I turn around and do the same thing. Like forget to spell check or reread. Then I look like a complete idiot. Oh well doo doo occurs

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Haha yeah! That is pretty funny! I make mistakes all the time with grammar and just typing...I'm not going to call anyone out when I do the same thing! I do think it is sad when people REALLY do not know how to spell or have basic grammar skills though.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I guess some people have no lives.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It's like here is a cloth to wash the egg off your face anon. I see why she posted anon.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would just move on.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• ya, i'm sure people wonder sometimes when i type, but i can spell. I just think faster than i type, so sometime it comes out typed wrong. I don't bother to correct it, simply b/c if they can't figure it out, oh well, they should be able to read comprehensively. I do find it sad when i see a lot of (slang?) or misspellings that are obvious. But i still don't say anything, that's kinda class-less (did i spell that right? lol)
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 1:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011