MY mother in law hates me ...

god shes a totally nightmare , anyone else have this problem and how do u deal with it becuase im about to strangle the women .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• i left lol
    Anonymous

• oh i know all about that my mother in law and father in law tried to maake my life a living nightmare and did for a long time... i feel for ya i really do... mine tried to keep me from my hubby, they bribbed him with things and told my hubby i wasnt really prenate either... all i can say is worry about u and urs not her..... tell her if she wants to act that way she isnt aloud in ur house... if u wanna talk more u can message me anytime... i know what u are going through and it aint no fun
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 8:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You have to get your husband on board with you. He is the only one who can put her in her place.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 8:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm pretty sure she couldn't be worse than mine. Lol. I'll trade ya! Lol. Good luck!
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 8:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• been there... you need to stand up for yourself... tell her how you feel. make sure she doesn't just brush it off either. she needs to realize that you are here to stay.... dont wait around until your hubby sees what she is doing.. takes way to long and then you still have to deal with his mom. i finally told my mil... " look, you have raised you kids, now back off and let me raise mine. If you dont like it, deal. If you continue to disrespect me, you will not be allowed back into my home, and will not be able to see your grandson." took her about 2 weeks and she finally came around. she no longer tells me how to do anything.. unless i ask of course. GL... and if you need more advice.. just message me
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• pretty sure mine takes the cake....seriously heres an example the day i came home from the hospital ( i had a c section) my MIL came to see us. I placed my DD in her bassinet and went to get a diaper from the dining room, just as she was going to wash her hands so she could hold the baby and she pushed passed me saying i gotta wash my hands as i waddled to the dining room, she walked right past the diapers, washed her hands and then took my DD out of her bassinet to hold her. now anyone that had a c section knows how awful those first few days our and she didnt even have the decency to grad me a diaper!!! oh and my hubby made me dinner and he made extra for our guests and she fed herself before even offering to help me get my food...eat or anything. so ill trade if you want..yours cant be that bad
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• join the group" MY MOTHERIN-LAW IS A CRAPBURGER" on cafe mom it will change every thing it will make you cry you'll laugh so hard hope to see you there.
    Anonymous