• In the Spotlight:

What are you making for V day?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm making a steak dinner with baked potato, toss salad, cheese cake and me
    bunbun8201

Answer by bunbun8201 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hm nothing. We're exchanging cards with my husband just cause it's sort of an occasion. None of us believes in Vday and all the commercial crap honestly. When he wants to give me something, he calls his mom to babysit and we have a night out, it doesn't need to be Vday for this to happen.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Im helping our boys ( 3 and almost 20 months ) Make their daddy a Vday card and then Im going to Make a cute and very special breakfast for my hubby and boys.. Bc My hubby has to work that day :(
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Heart-shaped pink pancakes for my kiddies!
    AutumnJade412

Answer by AutumnJade412 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• what ever my kids ask for! it is the only day that I will make them whatever they want even if I have to make 4 different dinners.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Heart shaped cookies (I'm thinking peanut butter) for my roommate and my son!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Where I live it is considered pedophilia to do some of the things you accept for Valentines Day. It is socially acceptable to send Valentine cards to lovers but not to other people. Many people give flowers. I personally hate that as the flowers just die. To give chocolate is often interpreted as sabotaging someone's healthy goals. I will plan a lovely meal for the family and set the scene accordingly. This year I am making a special fudge to have with coffee. I will make a romantic card for my husband. If more seems to be required then I will get a plant for the garden.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE BASKETS
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I think I will mkae my kids some cupcakes, and I will make my hubby his favorite meal, beef stew in the slow cooker.....OMG I'm hungry already!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hubby's favorite things I make are edible - so for him it's lots of chocolate.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2011