Old doll

Hello i want to know if anyone can helped me. i have a old doll i have sent i was 12. I want to know if there a place i can taking to get it clean it a doll that have dress with lace i want to give to my daughter for her birthday i want to put it in case in her room. I live in Riverview fl

Thank you

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What a great gift.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What a lovely idea. Your daughter is so lucky that you have this treasure to share with her.

You might want to check with antique dealers in your area -- they may be able to recommend someone, or give you tips on how to prepare the doll yourself. GL
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Look for a doll hospital in your area, or see if you can find someone who works with puppets. Good luck (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'd google doll restoration, take good pictures and get an estimate before choosing a service.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We have a doll museum here in Seattle, I have contacted with numerous questions. Maybe there is one in your area.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2011