OMG... Please tell me this didn't happen.... ROFL!

Could it be true? I hope NOT.....

DailyCaller: According to our tipster, Jarrett was seated at the head table along with several other big-name politicians and a handful of high-ranking military officials. As an officer sporting several stars walked past Jarrett, she signaled for his attention and said, “I’d like another glass of wine.”… White House economic adviser Austan Goolsbee, who was seated next to Jarret, began “cracking up nervously,” our tipster said, but no one pointed out to Jarrett that the man sporting a chestful of medals was not her waiter. “The guy dutifully went up and got her a glass of wine, and then came back and gave it to her and took a seat at the table,” our tipster said. “Everyone is in tuxedos and gowns at this thing, but the military people are in full dress uniform.”

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I take it everyone has a wonderful sense of humor.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Wow....what an insult to a service member....that woman must feel like an idiot....
    Anonymous

• Obama's BFF, huh? Interesting....

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• surprisedwow...what an idiot

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• HER ELITE position, (she thinks, I am sure), requires that EVERYONE should wait on her...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• obviously she didn't need anymore wine lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Kind of reminds me of that idiot Barbara Boxer when she told the general when he was addressing her he was to refer to her as Senator Boxer.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sounds like he had a sense of humor about it- but kinda sad that no one else pointed it out to her!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm glad that he had a sense of humor about it, that woman needs a serious smack-down. A man in full dress uniform would never be mistaken for a waiter by anyone, unless they are very self-centered.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

Sadly, I doubt she will
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 2:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011