Your perfect man?

What qualities do you want in your perfect man? For those who do have a S/O, does he have all those qualities? Which does he have? For thos who are single, have you met anyone with those qualities?
I'm single. I want a man who makes me laugh, who is smart, he reads books, he's ambitious. Someone who is big, strong, great to snuggle up to...incredibly sexy, of course. Someone I can sit at home with a play games, or go out and drink with and have an incredible time either way. In my life, it's my best friend that has those qualities. No other guy who might ask me out has any of those things, so I have no desire to go out. I tried dating my best friend for 6 months last year, and it didn't work, so right now, I'm perfectly content just the way we are.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you just described my husband, To me he is the perfect man
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wanted someone kind, generous, loving, thoughtful, protective, and funny. My husband is all of those things - I love him so much and can't believe I found him!

Answer by missanc at 1:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• First don't watch matchmaking shows on TV. They are pretend. Second, no laundry list of must haves. No one is perfect including you. I think the important criteria is that he bring out the best in YOU. It is really amazing when you feel you can accomplish any dream you have when you are with this person. This person loves and encourages you and it is inspiring. Days seem fabulous in any weather and your heart jumps when he calls. Money? Well, I have had it and lost it so you can't expect that to really and truly make you feel the very best about yourself.
    damnproudofit

Answer by damnproudofit at 1:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm lucky, I found him! Loving, strong, smart, sexy, ambitious, funny - he is an amazing man.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• no such thing, sometimes you have to just make do with what Fate gives ya.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I married to the perfect man, he didn't have an ex wife, he didn't have children, he didn't smoke he is tall, dark and handsome. He has is funny, loving and takes family seriously.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Do matchmaking shows even still exsist? I don't want reality TV at all. My list are just things I love. I don't check off a guy because he's missing one. He's gotta have SOMETHING. I'm single because I'm not interested in looking...not because the guys around me don't match a certain "criteria". I'm not a fairy princess! :P
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I've been married to my perfect man for over 22 years! I know he is the man God set apart for me, blessed my life with, and I thank God everyday for sending him to me, to grow old with.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If you're perfectly content with having a best friend instead of a boyfriend - why rock the boat? Love happens when you least expect it.
    MrsLooney

Answer by MrsLooney at 2:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Who's rocking the boat? I've got my best friend and my son, those are the only men I need.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011