Taking "under God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance?

I think if everyone wants to take "under God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance, they should stop saying his name too while having s3x.

I'm by no means a Christian. I have my own beliefs in God. This just my opinion on the subject.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Religious Debate

• No..I'm referring to my husband during sex...lol
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• started off without, it should just stay that way. They only added it because of the Cold War, thats over now, so its should be gone. This isn't a Christian nation, its just the majority.
    Anonymous

• It wasn't originally there so why should it be there now.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What does sex have to do with the Pledge?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Cause everyone wants to take God out of everything. If you're going to take God out of everything than don't say his name whle having sex either. Sorta makes ya a hypocrit.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• This question is so bizarre. Who knows what people of any faith are saying while they are having sex, and really, who cares? And the "under god" part of the pledge was added long after the pledge was written, obviously without the author's consent.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• And anyway it's a joke. I don't care either way really.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Then
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." then "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Then to today's version. Personally I like today's version.
    KimPrintable

Answer by KimPrintable at 1:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• wasnt there to begin with and not everyone believes in God everyone has there own beliefe in some form of him but its not all the same god like the christians view. It doesnt make you a hypocrit your version of god might not be mine.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I haven't said the pledge of allegiance and ten years. So really it doesn't matter to me. I just like how everyone wants to take God out of everything and yet I'm sure those same people say his name while they're having an 0rgasm.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2011