WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME??

I m trying to find a good perfume more of a price kind but I cant kind any and if i did i what see what it smells like i dont want to spend 30 or more on perfume that I dont like
whats your fav. perfum and why .............. what does it smell like.......?????

tearb

Asked by tearb at 1:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• White Diamond =)
    x3.babymama.x3

Answer by x3.babymama.x3 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't wear too much these days.....but my two favorites are Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker (it's a nice light floral scent) and the other is Japenese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I use body sprays. Most perfumes I've tried tend to be too strong and make me feel sick.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Eternity by calvin klein.....love it, its a clean powdery smell.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I cant explain to smell but, I love it and its long lasting and i get lots of compliments on it.
    x3.babymama.x3

Answer by x3.babymama.x3 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My favorite is Happy by Clinique, but I've also worn and like Cool Water by Davidoff, which is a less expensive perfume.

Answer by missanc at 2:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Beauty by Calvin Klein. It's sweet, but not super sweet. It lasts all day as well! I get a lot of compliments on it.

Why not go to a fragrance counter and smell them? Macy's and DIllard's have a huge selection. Ask for samples of the ones you really like, and wear it for a few days.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• go and sample them. I like one from VSecret that smells like orange blossoms. However, most of the time I find something I really like- It is discontinued.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Victoria Secrets Heaven Scent. I don't know how much a small bottle is. I buy the regular size and it's about $80, but they have smaller sizes and a few really nice perfumes.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Miss Cherie Dior. My all time favorite! I do also love the Coach perfumes as well.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 2:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011