How can I romance my husband? Especially for Vday? What's a romantic gift for a guy?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• His favorite homecooked meal and you in sexy lingerie! Can't go wrong there!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My husband would love if I decked out the basement after our son went to bed and just got naked and attacked him - wait.. I did that last night anyway lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• A treasure hunt. When he gets home, leave him a note to meet you somewhere. When he gets there, have the person there hand him a small gift and another note (bottle of wine, card, flowers, picnic basket, etc.). At then end is you, wherever you choose to be (at a local restaurant, by the lake, or home - if home, you can lead a trail of flower petals up to the bedroom to find you.
    You can also modify this to "play" at home. When my husband got home late from work one night I left a note on the door to go to the front table where he found massage oil and a clue to the next item in the next room - I had body paint, some candles and matches, cheese and crackers, and wine. The last clue was to me - in lingerie in our bedroom. It didn't take long to set up, but was fun! (Obviously the kids would have to be somewhere else - my older ones were at their dads and the little ones were in bed)

Answer by missanc at 2:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Buy something sexy and ROCK his world!

http://www.ohcheri.com/specials.php

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• buy a card or make your own kind of craft and then buy those heart candies with the words on them, create a note about how you feel about him and in every couple of words you write, glue a heart candy down so that the note makes sense with the candied hearts in it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011